As just very few people participate on Free CHANEL ( I am probably the only page on the planet which doesn’t get run down by millions of people when giving away CHANEL for free) .
Chances are always good to win something in my corner. But, hey on the other hand you guys come for different reasons. Philipe’s job profile had more than 670 visitors within 20 hours. GREAT!!!! So you clearly prefer job profiles over Chanel.
Anyhow I would like to congratulate a late guest: k4rla. Please send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org, will send you next week the package….
I for my part need to get back to my BPlan now. I am so scared you have no idea. It is quite some money I will burn and am facing really powerful competitors. And now I have to rely on my charming personality and my network. Fingers crossed. Oh I wanna be chicken and pull out but I think I will regret it my entire life……
Some facts about my blog:
- I don’t put often pics of myself, because I think there are waaaaay more prettier girls out there. I feel kind of silly doing that. Awkward.
- I don’t attend blog events as I don’t get any invites. I just get print invites. And I don’t like to cover topics everybody else is taking care of already.
- I don’t like to post every single piece I bought as it feels kind of “Hey bro, look what I got. And you DONT.” Though I like to share some special items or really good deals.
- I don’t put a lot of food porn as I still have problems pulling my camera while having table company and making a pic. Doesn’t feel right.
- Tutorials are not my strengths.
- In case you wonder, I made 0$ with my blog in the past.
- There is no financial or social benefit having a blog. In my case. It is work.
- I dont have an aim. I don’t think I want to grow with my blog and become a blogger celebrity. These days are over anyhow if you ask for my modest opinion.
- I always expected a shitstorm coming down on me because of this and that. And in the end I received 2 negative comments, which were true. They were pointing out my typos.
- You guys make my day. Seriously. I have never experienced so much joy doing something like writing my blog and getting your feedback. Since launching GT I believe that people can be good and understanding. Thanks for that.
And because it is time to say properly THANK YOU again I would like to request Verena`s details as I would like to send you a Chanel nail polish. The one in the picture. Hope you like the color.
It means a lot to me to read all your comments, thoughts, ideas and inspirations and I really enjoy getting to know you. I see some pics of readers on FB which feels kind of strange because of the daily interaction I think I know you guys. Awkward.
And since I am writing my BPlan (which might never turn into a real project since I am soooo slow but at least I try) I would love to learn something about other bloggers and which blogs you like. And if possible to add why.
Please post the name or the blog as a comment or send me via mail email@example.com or via Fb, whatever, however. I will draw a name on the 26th. of March. And the winner receives a Chanel loose powder.
THANK YOU! Million Times.