I am always very amused about the beauty industry. This Dior video should teach us how to apply Dior Make Up. Yes sure.
Why I don’t like it or don’t really think it is useful:
1. They are using a great model. Maybe even a supermodel. Great skin, great face, great eyes …
2. She is young, no wrinkles to hide. They don’t need to even her teint, as her complexion is already marvelous.
3. She is tanned and looks healthy. No need to put Make Up.
4. He is touching her so gently. If I would apply my Make Up this way, I would look like an idiot.
5: No breaking news. We all know how the basics work, tell us some secrets.
6. She doesn’t look great in the end. She looks normal.
Here come the news …
Luckily I am currently obsessed with the internet and found a blog which is like an accident. The girls name is Jennifer Stano. She looks like a mixture between Kim Kardashian and the blogger Kenza and behaves like a very, very stupid girl. BUT.
She published a picture of her beauty procedure. I call that breaking news. Focus on the different nuances of make up the visagist is using in order to create this estrogenic-infused face line. Look at those cheekbones, at those lips and the eyes area. Now we are talking.
I have to confess this is the magic. I will try it myself. Shouldn’t be so hard, right ?
Stay elegant, B.